Rules: In a text post, list ten books that have stayed with you in some way. Don’t take but a few minutes, and don’t think too hard — they don’t have to be the “right” or “great” works, just the ones that have touched you. Tag  friends, including me, so I’ll see…
I was tagged by lichtsucherin, and I never miss a chance to tell other people to read my favorite books, so here we go!
1. The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield
2. All Men of Genius by Lev Ac Rosen
3. The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett
4. The Gargoyle by Andrew Davidson
5. Artemis Fowl (8 books) by Eoin Colfer
6. Gathering Blue by Lois Lowry
7. Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger
8. Memories of a Dirt Road Town (3 books) by Stephen Bly
9. Dragon Song by Anne McCaffrey
10. Nancy Drew (a whole shelf of yellow-back books) by Carolyn Keene
I’m going to tag… Probably a lot more than five, but I’m trying to remember who all I interact with regularly here! (If I forgot you, you should jab me in the ask box and pretend you’re tagged? <3)
menagerieofchaos karlianne d3v1n2e jennybobenny73 observethisexperience of-feathers-and-fishes - (i just started interacting with you but i think you’re cool so) cersmessenger miswiredrobot medleymisty and i’m sure there’s more but i have to do responsible adult things now
i am so slow
you can look at the posts on a certain day?
url.tumblr.com/day/2012/12/25 <- what you posted last christmas
omfg chRIST WHY DIDN’T I KNOW THIS BEFORE????
makes my fckn life EASIER
BECAUSE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING OF USE IS EVER IN THE HELP SECTION
I MUST SPREAD THE WORD TO MY FOLLOWERS
Reblog if your legs are crossed and/or your left hand is touching your face…